Thursday 28 November 2013

What I Ate Thursday

The weeks are going by so fast! Here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - 8.30am
Manged to have a lie on this morning and Paul made me a boiled egg and toast this morning. I had this with a cup of tea and my diabetes and prenatal tablets.

Snack - 11.30am
For my mid-morning snack I had two mandarin oranges I just love this fruit!

Lunch - 1pm
For lunch today I had a bowl of chicken soup and one piece of granary bread. Nice and warming!

Snack - 4.30pm
I was quite peckish today so for a snack at 4.30pm I had some celery sticks (which I am loving at the moment) hummus and a cheese triangle with a tall glass of water.

Dinner - 6.30pm
Paul made this lovely dinner of steak with a mushroom, onion and cream sauce with home made potato wedges.

Snack - 9pm
Last snack of the day was a glass of water with ice and a small bowl of popcorn.

So that's what I ate today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com