Thursday 14 November 2013

What I Ate Thursday

It's Thursday so that means What I ate Thursday! Here's what I ate today:

Breakfast - 7.30am
It was cold this morning so I brought my breakfast back to bed with me! It was a cup of tea, one slice of granary bread with a fried egg. I took my diabetes tablets and my prenatal tablets with my breakfast.

Snack - 11am
My mid-morning snack was a bottle of water and a strawberry fat free yogurt, always have to be careful with yogurts on this diet and check the sugar content before buying.

Lunch -1pm
Sorry about the lighting in this picture my phone was acting up! Lunch was vegtable soup with two slices of granary bread and a glass of water.

Snack - 3.30pm
For my second snack of the the day I just had a pear as I wasn't hungry but needed to have a snack to keep my blood sugar levels down.

Dinner - 6.30pm
Another blurry photo sorry! Dinner today was beef mince, sausage pasta bake, quick and simple with a glass of milk!

Snack - 9pm
Last snack of the day was a small bowl of popcorn while we watched a movie!

So that's what I ate today how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com