Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Favourite Winter Perfumes


Like most people I have a few different scents I like for Autumn/Winter time. As you may have noticed I lost the bottle tops on most of them! Not sure why but I like more light floral scents for summer. For winter I like a cross between a fresh crisp scent and a deeper more stronger scent. Here are some of my favourites for Autumn/Winter:

Tommy Girl ~ This has a sentimental place in my heart and I always go back to this perfume every winter, the reason why is because my brother always bought me this perfume either for my birthday or Christmas. I really like this floral scent with the hint of tangy citrus.

Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude ~ Another perfume that has a huge sentimental place in my heart this was my wedding day perfume. I have had this bottle since last Christmas as you may tell due to it being almost empty and I have lost it's bottle top! I wear this all year round and it's normally my going out perfume! I just love this fresh slightly woody perfume, every time I put it on it reminds me of our wedding day. Of course it's on my Christmas present list!

Dior J'Adore ~ This is another floral scent that I really like, I use it as a going out perfume as well as a everyday perfume. I think it also has a bit of a musk kick to it, I am not big on musky scents but I really like this one.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue ~ I love, love, love this fresh scent. Not sure what it is about it but I could live in this perfume all the time! Maybe its the fresh citrus scent that makes me think about winter time I'm not sure, but I love this as an everyday scent.

DKNY Be Delicious ~ Another perfume that I just love this fresh apple scent I use it all the time for everyday and for going out and I always get complimented on it. My friend also uses it all the time. This is also on my Christmas present list as my one is almost all gone!

Nina Ricci Nina ~ This is also on my Christmas list as my one is all gone! I really like this sweet citrus scent. I use it allot that is why my one is all gone!

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique - Another one I love so much it's all gone! I really love this musky vanilla scent. I use this as a going out perfume, another on my Christmas list, I wonder if Santa Claus will be able for all this perfume!

So that's my favourite winter perfumes, do you like or dislike any of them? What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com