Friday 22 November 2013

What I Ate Thursday

Sorry its late but was crazy busy yesterday! Here's another week of What I Ate Thursday gestational diabetes diet:

Breakfast - 8am
I was cold this morning and wanted some quick and warming. So I had two weetabix with some warm milk and a glass of cold milk with my gestational tablets and prenatal tablets with my breakfast.

Snack - 11am
My mid-morning snack was a pear and a mandarin orange.

Lunch - 1.30pm
For lunch today I fancied some plain cheese on grandary toast with a cup of tea.

Snack - 4pm
I just had two string cheese today for my afternoon snack

Dinner - 7pm
We just knocked something together quickly for dinner this evening. It was Jamie Oliver's lamp mince kebabs, with corn on the cob and a small salad. I really enjoyed this and my sugar levels where really good after it.

Snack - 9.30pm
Last snack of the day was no added sugar jelly and a large glass of water.

So that's what I ate today. I am finding the past few weeks my appetite hasn't been as big think it's due to size of baby and lack of room in there now!! 

1 comment:

  1. I would never do a 'what I ate' post, because some days I am such a greedy piglet!

    Enjoyed seeing what you scoffed. Now I'm needing a cuppa after seeing the pic of yours !
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com