Monday 4 November 2013

Five Things 36/52

Hi everyone hope your weekend was a nice one. Our was very quiet and relaxing we basically done  nothing this weekend only chill out and do some cleaning. We have a really busy week more hospital appointments, sorting out more of blip's things, and we have a whole day of antenatal classes, so it was nice to recharge our batteries before the craziness of this week! Here are my five things:


Lighting Yankee Candles all weekend our apartment smelt of lovely spices, vanilla's and fruits.


A few of my friends actually put up there Christmas tree and decorations this week, even for me who is a total Christmas nut this is a little too early for me! It did however get me in the mood to watch a holiday movie so we settled down and watched Planes Trains and Automobiles really love this movie. 


Paul is doing Movember! Week one and he already has this red tash! He looks a little crazy in this picture because he was laughing then I was laughing and this was the best one I could get of him! He will be updating his Paulie's page weekly with a Movember update!


Late Sunday lunch!


Being a little naughty and eating chocolate pud and strawberries while watching Downton Abbey!

So that's my five things from the weekend, what's yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com