Tuesday 10 December 2013

Bump To Baby - 36 Weeks Pregnant



- Little Blip is still the size of a honey dew melon!
- In slow labour for 10 days now :(
- As you can see by the pictures bump has dropped a lot in the past week or so!
- Had a hospital appointment this morning was told that I will be induced Christmas week if I haven't gone myself by then!


How Many Weeks Pregnant?: 36 Weeks

Nickname For Baby?: Little Blip

Gender Of Baby?: We don't know!

Any Stretch Marks Yet?: No new ones this week!

Any Maternity Clothes Yet?: A new red top and Christmas jumper this week!

Any Movement Yet?: Lots of movement this week.

How Is Sleeping?: Sleeping is not great as I am getting a lot of pains during the night

Any Nausea?: None this week

Food Cravings?: Curries and spicy food but maybe that's because I am hoping they will kick start something!!

Food Aversions?: None

Miss Anything From Before Being Pregnant?: Just feeling normal!

Symptoms This Week?: A lot of pressure when I stand or walk, lower back pain, headaches, heart burn, cramps, and contractions!

Worst Moment Of the Week?: No worse moment just a lot of painful ones!

Best Moment Of the Week?:  In the hospital this morning told baby is doing great and in a really good position, and getting told a date I will be getting induced! We are so ready to met our little baby now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com