Friday 6 December 2013

Five Things 40/52 & Update!

These five things are from last weekend!! I am a little behind as I woke up last Sunday 1st December at 5am with labour pains, by 1pm I was in the hospital!! I was still there Thursday morning with no sign of the pains stopping or no sign of baby Furey coming either!! So I was let home Thursday morning was told I am in slow labour and 1cm dilated this could go on for the next couple of days or the next couple of weeks! It's just a waiting game! Hopefully Baby Furey will decide to greet the world sooner rather than later but in the mean time here are my five things from last weekend:


This beautiful Sun set Friday evening....so pretty.


Having a lovely warm bubble bath Friday night before.....


Settling down to watch the Irish Christmas Tradition that is the Late Late Toy Show!!


These really cute sleep suits that a friend bought for Little Blip!!


Eating popcorn while writing out Christmas cards!!

So that's my late five things from last weekend......wonder what this weekend will bring?!

1 comment:

  1. well I hope for your sake a little baby! Time for he/she to stop messing around and pop out! Seriously though, I hope you are o k. Not too uncomfortable.

    Lovely pics, that sky one is stunning.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com