Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Favourites Week 2

Week 1 of this didn't get of to a good start as it was posted late due to me being hospital with slow labour pains! Here is Week Two:

My Christmas Favourites Week 2:

My Favourite Christmas Decoration Of The Week:


The little bear on a rocking horse, this was one of the last ever presents I got off my little brother before he passed away. I treasure this little Christmas ornament and keep it beside our candle of Patrick. It's amazing how a small little ornament can me so much and bring back so many memories.

My Favourite Christmas Tradition Of The Week:


Counting down the days on our chocolate advent calendar!

My Favourite Christmas Movie Of The Week:


Its basically the Muppet's reworking of The Christmas Carol with Michael Caine as Scrooge and Kermit as Bob Cratchit. It has great song which I am not ashamed to say I know all the words to such has "Scrooge", " One More Sleep till Christmas", "It Feels Like Christmas" and "Thankful Heart".

My Favourite Christmas TV Special Of The Week:


The TV special is how I feel at the moment The Royle Family first Christmas special. I feel like Denise Royle ready to pop!! I love this show about a normal laid back family on Christmas and they do what we all do Christmas day eat, drink and watch TV!

My Favourite Christmas Song Of The Week:



Favourite song this week is Slade Merry Christmas!! I doesn't feel like Christmas until I hear this song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com