Wednesday 18 December 2013

Bump To Baby - 37 Weeks Pregnant


 

- Little Blip is the size of a watermelon this week!
- Bump has dropped a little more this week!
- Little Blip is moving all the time and I have even more pressure on my pelvis
- Looking forward to my hospital appt on the 23rd and FINALLY getting a date on when I will get induced! 

How Many Weeks Pregnant?: 37 Weeks

Nickname For Baby?: Little Blip

Gender Of Baby?: We don't know!

Any Stretch Marks Yet?: A few new ones around my belly button!

Any Maternity Clothes Yet?: Nothing new this week!

Any Movement Yet?: Lots and lots of movement, lots of kicks, knees in the side and bum sicking out!

How Is Sleeping?: Not good at all, up every hour to go to the toilet. Getting alot of pains at night time.

Any Nausea?: A little this week in the mornings.

Food Cravings?: Chocolate but can't have any just yet!!

Food Aversions?: None

Miss Anything From Before Being Pregnant?: Miss feeling normal, and no pains.

Symptoms This Week?: Very bad pressure and pain in my pelvis, still getting contractions, indigestion, fatigue, feeling a little sick, and just feeling a little down this week.

Worst Moment Of the Week?: No worse just alot of painful ones!

Best Moment Of the Week?: My sister-inlaw coming up to visit with lovely Christmas presents for blip for when blip finally decides to met us!

1 comment:

  1. I missed being able to get shoes on easily and painting my toenails. And not being able to wear whatever I wanted. Other than that, I loved my pregnancy. And reading about yours not only brings it all back, but tells me that you are loving it too!

    I hope this weekend brings you your baby! Enough already Blip, time to meet the world!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com