Tuesday 31 December 2013

Five Things 44/52

Hey everyone I hope you all had a lovely Christmas week! Well over the past weekend I had a baby! Oisín Furey arrived in this world on Friday 27th December. It has been the most amazing, tiring, and life changing weekend of my life, so of course this weekend's five things are all about him!


I'm looking so tired but I am so glad to have him home and not have to stay in the hospital another day!


Our home smells of beautiful flowers from friends and family


Every day he changes a little I love take pictures of him!


Beautiful flowers from my wonderful husband


Our beautiful baby boy how we love you x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com