Tuesday 24 December 2013

Bump To Baby - 38 Weeks Pregnant



- Merry Christmas Eve Everyone! It's my birthday today 29 today!
- Little Blip is the size of watermelon and the length of a leek!
- Had a hospital appt yesterday finally got a date we are getting induced on 26th December!! So excited!
- So this should be my last pregnancy update!

How Many Weeks Pregnant?: 38 Weeks

Nickname For Baby?: Little Blip

Gender Of Baby?: We don't know!

Any Stretch Marks Yet?: No new ones this week

Any Maternity Clothes Yet?: Nothing new this week!

Any Movement Yet?: This little one is always so active and no change this week! Little blip is kicking, sticking out its bump, and is always moving around!

How Is Sleeping?: Sleeping is not good, waking up every hour or so to go to the toilet, or with contractions!

Any Nausea?: I have alot of nausea after I eat this week.

Food Cravings?: None this week!

Food Aversions?: None

Miss Anything From Before Being Pregnant?: I have to admit I am missing a glass of wine, cheese and chocolate I think it's because of the time of year!

Symptoms This Week?: Very bad contractions, pelvic pressure, back pains, stomach upsets, heart burn, and a touch of a cold!

Worst Moment Of the Week?: On Friday when my contractions got so painful that I was crying, they lasted for two hours and went away! I have been getting pains and contractions since the 1st December but in the last couple of days the pains and contractions have been getting much more sore.

Best Moment Of the Week?: Seeing my friend on Sunday, exchanging presents and having a catch up and also finally get a date for induction can't wait for the 26th December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com