Monday 9 December 2013

Five Things 41/52

It was a little hard to pick five things this weekend as I am still in slow labour and in alot if pain! But I am trying to keep positive here is my five things from the weekend:


Pretty flowers to cheer me up from a lovely friend!


Pre-Christmas and pre-baby gifts from a thoughtful friend and her family. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family x


My very cute and thoughtful hubby went out and filled the fridge with enough champagne and alcohol to wet the baby's head ten times over!! That is if baby ever decides to come out!!


Settling down and relaxing while watching one of my favourite TV shows


Nesting went up a gear this weekend and I felt like everything had to get done this weekend!

So that's my five things what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com