Thursday 19 December 2013

What I Ate Thursday

Hey everyone had a bit of a naughty day today! My gestational diet kind of went out the window today as the hubby spoiled me for an early birthday treat! My birthday is on Christmas Eve but we had a lovely day out today for it! So here is what I ate today:

Breakfast - 8.30am
I had breakfast in bed this morning it was a boiled egg and toast with a cup of tea. I took my gestational and prenatal tablets with my breakfast.
 Snack/Lunch - 12.30pm
Because we where going for a meal at around 3.30pm we didn't have a big lunch we just had this little treat! Starbucks festive coffee and a lemon and poppy seed muffin!
Dinner - 4.30pm
We went to Jamie Oliver's restaurant today for a birthday treat for myself! I had pork it was amazing with stuff and salad it was really really yummy!

Dessert - 5.30pm
I was naughty tonight well it was my birthday treat and had a chocolate brownie with ice cream it was lovely and the first bit of chocolate I have had it ages!!

So that's what I ate today for my birthday treat day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com