Monday 16 December 2013

Five Things 42/52

Happy Monday everyone! Last week before Christmas where has the time gone!? Here are my five things from this weekend...as you may tell still no sign of little baby Furey yet!


Drinking tea out of this little chap to make me feel better and try get myself fully into the Christmas mood!


This happened National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation I LOVE this movie...maybe a little too much due to my little crush on Chevy Chase! This really got my into the Christmas mood!!


Nice warm bubble baths are the only thing keeping sane through this slow labour!


Getting fed up of slow labour and booking a pamper day on Saturday. The way I felt I didn't get if my water broke in the beauticians or hairdressers it didn't! I got my eyebrows, nails, and hair done and felt great after it!


Finally getting the TV guide for over the Christmas and circling all the things I want to watch/record over Christmas! Hope I am not the only sad person that does this!!

So that's my five things can't believe next weekend is the last one before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com