Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Favourites Week 1

Last year for Christmas I done the 25 days of Christmas through film and TV. This year I thought I would do something different! Each Sunday I will do my Christmas favourites here is week 1:

My Christmas Favourites Week 1:

My Favourite Christmas Decoration Of The Week:

My favourite decorations this week are new ones that I bought this year. The cream and red Merry Christmas and a gold glitter Angel. I put them over Little Blip's changing area and I think it looks really cute there!

My Favourite Christmas Tradition Of The Week:

My favourite Christmas tradition this week we have done a few times all ready but we done it again this weekend is going to Starbucks and getting a festive coffee. This one is a gingerbread decaf latte and it was lovely and really put me in the festive mood!

My Favourite Christmas Movie Of The Week:


I really love this movie its basically A Christmas Carol set in the 80's but it's so funny but also sweet too. I love the ending.....
Think of your fellow man
Lend him a helping hand
Put a little love in your heart

My Favourite Christmas TV Special Of The Week:


Downton Abbey Christmas special.....not not last years one where it was all a little grime with the lovely Matthew being killed!! The year before Christmas special compete with fake snow and everything!!

My Favourite Christmas Song Of The Week:


Not a very popular Christmas song but I just adore Ms Kate Bush and I love this unusual Christmas song called December Will Be Magic Again

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to Pumpkin Spice Latte in Starbucks, going to be gutted when they stop them again.

    I've stopped watching Downton. Didn't watch a single episode when it came back recently. Seems to have totally lost its way now (going by the trailers and hearing people talk about it). Such a shame. I still miss Lark Rise to Candleford, even if it was a bit golden syrupy!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com