Friday 13 December 2013

What I Ate Thursday

A bit late but here it is!! This what I ate today on my gestational diabetes diet day 12 of slow labour!

Breakfast - 9am
For breakfast this morning I had a fried egg sandwich with a glass of milk and my gestational and prenatal  tablets.

Snack - 11.45am
I wasn't very hungry this morning so I just has a string cheese and a glass of water as my mid-morning snack.

Lunch - 1.30pm
I fancied something different for lunch today so I had some mini whole meal crackers, with cheese, meatloaf, hummus and tomatoes with a large glass of water. This was lovely and I really enjoyed it!

Snack - 3.30pm
I had an apple for my second snack of the today.

Dinner -5.30pm
I had a home made chicken curry with home made potato wedges and rice.

Snack - 8.30pm
Last snack of of the day was a glass of water and a small pot of jelly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com