Monday 23 December 2013

Five Things 43/52

 Happy Monday everyone can you believe it, it's Christmas week!!! How quick the time has gone! We had a nice week inbetween still waiting on Baby Furey we managed to get a few festive things done! Here are my five things from the weekend:


Going late night shopping and looking at how beautiful Dundrum town centre looked in all the amazing lights, water fountain and Santa Claus!


Getting all festive and cosy, while watching A Christmas Carol on Saturday night!


These lovely soft toys my Mam picked up for little blip how cute!!


Sunday day time I was getting alot of slow labour pains so I took to the sofa to drinking tea, doze and watching crap TV. Found this old show of Bruce's Play Your Cards right, spend a good two hours watching these old shows! Remind me of Saturday night TV as a kid!


One of my best friends came to visit this weekend with presents for me and little blip! Pamper set for me and baby monitors for little blip. I am so blessed and lucky to such wonderful friends and family who have been there for me so such the past couple of weeks,

So that's my five things from the last weekend before Christmas I am really really hoping that next weekend we have a little addition to the Furey Follies! But who knows baby seems to be really happy in there!

1 comment:

  1. baby does seem happy, but time to winkle him/her out! Come on baby, look at the toys and cosy home waiting for you!

    Have a very very happy Christmas. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com