Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Favourites Week 3

My Christmas Favourites Week 3:

My Favourite Christmas Decoration Of The Week:


This has a special place in my heart it was the first Christmas decoration that my parents bought me when I moved out.

My Favourite Christmas Tradition Of The Week:


Getting the Christmas TV guide and circling all the things I want to watch!!!

My Favourite Christmas Movie Of The Week:


The Nativity Story I really love this movie, I watched it for the first time last year and I watched it again this week. It really reminds me what Christmas is all about.

My Favourite Christmas TV Special Of The Week:


Gavin and Stacey Christmas special when the Wales gang come down to Essex for Christmas. It never fails to get me in the Christmas spirit even with labour pains! 

My Favourite Christmas Song Of The Week:

This is my favourite Christmas carol sung by my favourite singer Sarah Brightman I think it is a beautiful version.

I know this post is late again but labour pains where very bad yesterday!! Hope you like my week 3 of Christmas favourites!

1 comment:

  1. still the pains and baby staying put?! Oh my word, I do sympathise. Must be driving you bonkers. And very uncomfortable.

    Sending good vibes & wishes, hoping that things will move along for you soon.
    :O)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com