Tuesday 17 September 2013

Bump To Baby - 24 Weeks Pregnant



- Baby is the size of a Ear of Corn
- Little Blip's brain is developing and it's lungs are starting to mature this week
- Had our midwife appointment this week and she is really happy with everything
- Feeling a little run down this week so I was put on iron supplements  

How Many Weeks Pregnant?: 24 Weeks or 6 Months!

Nickname For Baby?: Little Blip

Gender Of Baby?: Don't know hubby is thinking a boy and I am more thinking blip is a girl! Place your bets now!

Any Stretch Marks Yet?: Just the two I saw on the top of my legs so far, using lots of Bio Oil and Garnier Body Lotion!

Any Maternity Clothes Yet?: Nothing new this week! 

Any Movement Yet?: Lots of movement again this week! Baby loves moving around, kicking and punching! We where at a wedding the weekend and blip kicked all the way through it! Loving feeling all the movement and makes me feel more relaxed when I do feel it!

How Is Sleeping?: I have a lack of energy this week, fatigue is back so I have took a few naps during the day this week. Sleeping at night is getting worse trips to the toilet are getting more frequent and I am finding it hard to get comfortable.

Any Nausea?: None this week

Food Cravings?: None this week either just still loving fresh fruit and vegetables 

Food Aversions?: My fish aversion seems to have gone and I actually had fish for dinner this week and really enjoyed it! So no food aversions this week.

Miss Anything From Before Being Pregnant?: A full nights sleep! Guess this is just the start of it, wait till blip is here and I will not be getting any sleep!!

Symptoms This Week?: Fatigue is back this week and I had to start to take naps during the day again this week. My iron levels where low again this week so I am back on iron supplements and feel a lot better from them. Trapped wind, indigestion, and heartburn all bad this week.

Worst Moment Of the Week?: Just feeling achy and sore for most of the week and having fatigue hate feeling so tired.

Best Moment Of the Week?: At the wedding this weekend and the band asked for all the couples to get up for a slow song. Paul and I got up to dance when my bump was getting in the way, Paul said something so sweet he said.....blip is dancing with us....cue the water works from me!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww i hope your feeling a little better now, i take naps after work and i'm not pregnant so if i do have children one day i shall sleep none stop lol.
    These posts are lovely, it all seems so exciting and it will be great to look back on in the future.
    Take Care
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com