Thursday 26 September 2013

What I Ate Thursday

Hey everyone here's another what I ate Thursday!


Breakfast 
Still on bed rest so Paul made me breakfast in bed today! It was avocado, tomato, lemon, salt, pepper and bacon on pitta bread it was yummy! With a glass of orange juice and a cup of tea with my prenatal tablets.


Lunch
I had a homemade roll today with ham, cheese, tomato, rocket and hummus. With a banana and a cup of tea!


Dinner
For dinner today we had roast potatoes, kale, back bacon with parsley sauce, with two glasses of non alcoholic white wine to wash it all down!


Snacks/Treats
After dinner I had a pack of crisps, chocolate chip cookie and a cup of tea!

What did you eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com