Saturday 7 September 2013

Favourites From The Summer


What was my favourite trip/holiday from the summer?
Our trip to Bulgaria, it was still in the early days of my pregnancy I still had bad morning sickness but I was so glad to get away for a while. We had a lovely time and it was so nice to get away as a couple, not sure when that will happen again!
  
What was my favourite outfit of the summer?
I didn't really have a favourite outfit of the summer as everything started to get to small for me as bump got bigger!! I did wear a outfit of a black and orange top with an orange long maxi skirt a lot of the summer as it was the most stretchy outfit I had!

What is the one thing I wish I done more of this summer?
I do wish I could of took more walks in the park when the weather was warm due to morning sickness and fatigue I didn't get out to the park as much as I would of liked.

What was my favourite song of the summer?
I really liked Get Lucky by Daft Punk couldn't get that song out of my head!

What was my favourite movie/TV show of the summer?
Favourite movie was Man of Steel really enjoyed that and TV it wasn't shown in the summer but I discovered it in the summer was Game of Thrones!

Bye Summer 2013 we really enjoyed you.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    I too liked the song you chose and wish i would have walked more often this summer.
    I've actually been trying to get Nathan to come for a walk with me this morning but he doesn't want to :(.
    Hope you and bump are well.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com