Thursday 19 September 2013

What I Ate Thursday!

Hi everyone here's what I ate today!


Breakfast
I was put on bed rest for the rest of the week as I am feeling really run down and achy. My GP said baby is doing well but my body needs a bit of a break! So my wonderful hubby made me breakfast in bed. Boiled egg, soldiers and a cup of tea to take my prenatal tablets.


Lunch
I had a homemade sandwich of hummus, ham, cheese, and tomato on pitta bread with some cheese and onion crisps and a bottle of strawberry water.


Dinner
My good old favourite Jamie Oliver's chicken and mushroom pie! I love this we had it with potato gratin and a glass of non alcoholic wine.


Snacks/Treats
Still loving cheese strings for snacks, after dinner I had a greek style yougart with a bottle of water.

So that's what I ate today what did you eat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com