Monday 23 September 2013

Five Things 30/52

Hope you all had a lovely weekend! It was lovely and sunny here in Dublin this weekend I am still on bed rest so I didn't get to enjoy it much. We did get to go see my favourite band Fleetwood Mac Saturday so that was amazing, but spent most of Sunday asleep in bed after it so it did take its toll on me! Anyway here are my five things from the weekend:


Friday Night relaxing running a bubble bath with lots of candles and listening to the best of Fleetwood Mac!


Think I over did it on the bubble bath!! The bubbles went everywhere!!! I left the water running lit candles and put my cd on by the time I got back the suds where almost over flowing! It was a lovely bubble bath just what my achy joints need!


Going to see my favourite band EVER Fleetwood Mac!! I have been excited to see this band since way back in February when we bought the tickets! I have been to see them twice way back in 2003 and 2009  but it was Paul's first time to see them live so I was hoping he would enjoy. Before the gig we found a pub/restaurant that had yummy food and was playing Fleetwood Mac songs really loud so of course we went there to have dinner! The gig itself was amazing Paul loved it from the first song! We were singing along clapping, cheering, blip was kicking and we got up to dance towards the end. Amazing gig but I was so tired Sunday but it was worth it!


Dublin won the All Ireland Gaelic Football final on Sunday! We would normally go out to watch the match but Paul had to work for half of the day and I was on bed rest plus shattered from the gig the night before and I slept for most of the day! When Dublin plays it always reminds me of my brother Patrick so when I did watch the match I put his over sized jersey on and watched it on the sofa with Paul. It was a tense match with only one point in the difference but Dublin done it and became All Ireland champions!


Downton Abbey is back!! I love this show since it started four years ago! It always means the start of Autumn for me even though it felt more like Summer again this weekend! I still pulled the curtains, lit candles and got cosy to watch this great show. Can't wait to see plots unfold as we see more as the weeks go on.

What where your five things of the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com