Thursday 5 September 2013

What I Ate Thursday

Another Thursday here's another what I ate today!


Breakfast
For breakfast this morning I had yogurt with lots of strawberries a large glass of orange juice and my prenatal tablets.


Lunch
We went out for lunch today to a local cafe called the streat we have been here before but today the food wasn't great at all :( I had a the ham and cheese toastie but they put lettuce on it which all wilted with the heat! I had a latte with mine but again this was horrible and more milk than latte! So lunch wasn't that  nice at all today!


Dinner
We had steak, mushrooms, onions and chips for dinner with pepper sauce it was yummy! We both had a glass of non alcoholic wine to wash it down with!


Snacks / Treats
After dinner I had a greek style yogurt and a bottle of strawberry water.

What did you eat today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com