Saturday 15 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 15

Day 15

Miracle on 34th Street - 1994 version


I picked the original movie a couple of days ago which I love but I also love this remake too. Richard Attenborough and Mara Wilson are amazing as Kris Kindle and Susan.
The plot is more or less the same as the original but Macy's didn't want to be used so the fictional "Cole's" was used instead.


Six year old Susan meets Cole's Santa Claus and realises that miracles can happen you just have to believe.
It was one of the movies that really made me want to go to New York for Christmas time and last year we did and it was everything like this movie and more. If you are not heading out tonight you should watch this really magically Christmas movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com