Saturday 22 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 22

Day 22 

Gavin & Stacey - Christmas Special

Last weekend before Christmas so I had lots to do today so this after while I was waiting for the floors to dry after cleaning our apartment I watched this. Gavin & Stacey Christmas special and it was well lush! 
Gavin and Stacey are now leaving in Essex with Gavin's parents, but the whole Welsh gang with the help of Dave Coaches are on there way to Essex for Christmas. Smithy can't wait to spend his first Christmas with his baby Neil, Mick is going all Nigella on the turkey and the bubbly is flowing!
Then Gavin makes the big announcement that he has got a job in Wales, him and Stacey are moving to Wales and all hell breaks lose!



 

3 comments:

  1. I do like your blog, it's lovely. I love Gavin and Stacey, this reminded me that I have the box set and it'll give me something to do these holidays. Take care and have a good christmas!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded this on itunes and have watched it 12 times since november!
    Another great programme i wish they would do another christmas special of it!
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CatherineLouise thank you so much for you lovely comment I really appreciate it. Glad you like my blog xxx Have a lovely Christmas x
    Vanessa like me your a big Gavin and Stacey fan it really gets me in the mood of Christmas I love it! I also wish they would do another Christmas special it would be great x Hope your well x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com