Sunday 23 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 23

Day 23

The Muppet Christmas Carol


Oh can't believe its almost here!! Today I had last min cleaning, washing, cooking, wrapping to do! I try get everything do today because tomorrow is my birthday and I want to relax in Christmas/birthday treats! So when the hubby gets from his last day of work before his Christmas break we will watch one of my favourite movies The Muppet Christmas Carol. I remember going to see this in the cinema when I was younger with my family and then one year Santa brought it on VHS for me. I watched and watched until the tape wore out!


Its basically the muppets reworking of The Christmas Carol with Michael Caine as Scrooge and Kermit as Bob Cratchit. It has great song which I am not ashamed to say I know all the words to such has "Scrooge", " One More Sleep till Christmas", "It Feels Like Christmas" and "Thankful Heart".
Enjoy this lovely heart warming funny Christmas treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com