Monday 3 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 3


Day 3

The Grinch


After a long day at work I needed a Monday pick me up and it came in the form of a green furry Grinch! I LOVE this movie my parents use to read How The Grinch Stole Christmas to me when I was a child. Jim Carrey is fabulous as the grumpy Grinch!


We all know the story of the Grinch but for those who leave under a rock here is the story in a nutshell! In the city of Whoville everyone loves Christmas and celebrate with happiness and excitement. Everyone that is except the one they call the Grinch. Cindy Lou an 8-year-old girl, believes everyone is missing the point about Christmas. After becoming aware of the Grinch's existence, she starts to create interest in the Grinch and his history, asking everyone what they know about him, and soon discovers that he has a tragic past. The Grinch hates Christmas and The Who's so much he decides to steal Christmas! Enjoy our Monday Christmas pick me up!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! Reading about you watching your christmas movies makes me want to watch one so i think that's what i will do :).
    Hope your well.
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com