Monday 24 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 24

Day 24

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation


Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Very short post today as it my Birthday!!! And I am off to open presents! Today's Choice I watched this morning while drinking buck fizz its National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!


Clarke Griswold wants a family perfect Christmas with lights, presents, drink, wonderful food and most of all his Christmas bonus so he can install a huge swimming pool! Of course this being the Griswolds nothing goes to plan. He gets locked in the attic, unwelcome family turns up with a camper van, and the food gets over cooked! Plus lots of other surprises all the way!
I really really love this one it has to be one of my favourites plus I have a slightly weird crush on Chevy Chase! Enjoy pick 24 and have a wonderful Christmas Eve!



2 comments:

  1. Really Interesting Blog! Love It...

    Your newest Follower!

    http://channichic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you xx Means alot to us x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com