Wednesday 19 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 19

Day 19

 The Family At Christmas



I loved this Channel Four documentary fly on the wall style programme about an a normal family mum, dad, three kids, one son-inlaw, one granddaughter, and a cat living in Kent England. This was the Christmas episode that show the run up to Christmas and Christmas day in the Hughes household.


I enjoyed it because its a normal family getting ready for Christmas, putting up the tree, wrapping hundreds of presents, the excitement before Christmas and the craziness of a household on Christmas morning. This is the one thing I watch that really gets me in the Christmas mood off to watch it now with a glass of mulled wine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com