Sunday 2 December 2012

25 Days of Christmas on Film & TV - Day 2

Day 2

Christmas with the Kranks


Another day another Christmas treat! This afternoon Paul and I snuggled up with a cup of tea and put this movie on. To be honest I had never seen this movie before, but of course I really enjoyed it! Starring Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis as Luther and Nora Krank, whose daughter as gone to work in Peru. They decide that Christmas just wouldn't be the same without there daughter at home and decide to skip Christmas and go on a cruise much to there neighbours horror!


Luther is played brilliant by Tim Allen. As Luther turns more Scrooge like as the film goes on it gets funnier and funnier. My favourite scene is when he gets botox really funny! On Christmas Eve packing for there cruise there daughter rings to surprise them that she will be home for Christmas after all!! Cue many crazy scenes trying to find gifts and food on Christmas Eve!!! Luther has his Christmas spirit renewed with a few heart warm final scenes.

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite christmas films! I love it and have watched it many times, i never get fed up of it!
    Vanessa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked this one too and will be watching it again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment Paul & I really appreciate them.

You can also get in touch with us at mrslfurey101@gmail.com

Thanks The Furey Follies

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com